Because our edible flower cookies were such a hit, we decided to follow it up with something savory. Breathe new life into your weekly pasta dish with this pretty recipe! Oh and perfect for V-day too.
For the Pesto:
- 2 cups basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
For the Pasta:
- Pappardelle pasta
- Edible Flowers
- Parmesan Cheese
- For pesto, blend together all the pesto ingredients in the order listed.
- In a pot, boil Pappardelle in water for 6 ½ minutes. Drain.
- Combine Pappardelle with Pesto.
- Top with edible flowers and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Photography and Food Styling by Suzi Hyun, words by Emilie Swan