Meet the most tender, buttery, luxurious French toast ever! Serve this Brioche French Toast with peanut butter and strawberries for a chic breakfast this winter.
- 2 brioche buns
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp monk fruit
- peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- In a large Food Container, whisk all dredge ingredients until well combined.
- Dip your brioche buns in the dredge (an INKA Food Container is great for this) and cook in a pan over medium heat until browned.
- In a small saucepan, bring the heavy cream to a boil. Remove from heat, add in vanilla extract and chocolate chips and whisk until smooth.
- Assemble your Brioche French Toast Sandwich! Spread peanut butter and add cut strawberries on one brioche slice. Add the other slice on top and pour chocolate sauce all over. Top with sprinkles if desired.
Photography, Recipe and Food Styling by Evelyn Arguelles (@livewellwitheve).