We know you don't need another reason to make overnight oats but here it is! Developed by our team member Gabby Phi, it's become a weekday breakfast essential.
2 ripe Bananas
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Nut Milk
- 2-3 tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Mash or blend your bananas until soft in a large bowl
- Add your milk, honey or maple syrup, cinnamon, and sea salt. Whisk until well combined
- Add your oats and mix.
- Portion out into your Food Container and keep in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Add your choice of toppings. I used nut butter, granola, nut and dried fruit mix, and whatever fresh fruit I have on hand. Today i’m doing some rainier cherries.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Hot tip– I like using my small Inka Food Container because they’re the perfect size for a breakfast serving!
Photography, Recipe and Food Styling by Gabby Phi (@gabbyphi).