The Sweet Potato Casserole:
- 3 Roasted sweet potatoes with skin removed
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted butter
The Topping (Brown Sugar Walnut Crumble):
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts (or any other nuts you prefer)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Mix all sweet potato casserole ingredients in a bowl and mix together until desired consistency.
- For the topping, mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the topping on top of the casserole and you're done. Enjoy!
Recipe by Chef Alex Hill (@justaddhotsauce_)