Yes, you can have noodles ready in 10 that don't come from an instant packet. This soba noodle salad is high in protein and healthy carbs, making it a perfect lunch for a busy day.
For the salad:
- 3 oz. soba noodles
- 1 Persian cucumber, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- Handful of snap peas, cut in half
- Handful of mixed greens
For the peanut sauce:
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a medium saucepan, bring about 1inch of water to a boil. Add soba noodles and cook until al dente. Rinse under cold water, drain, and set aside.
- In the meantime, make the sauce. Combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Add water 1 tsp at a time until desired consistency is achieved. Transfer to your Sauce Pot. Set aside.
- Prep and cut your vegetables.
- In a large Food Container, place the noodles first, then follow with the vegetables. Top with peanuts and nestle Sauce Pot in. Pop on the lid and enjoy on-the-go!
Recipe and food styling by Ryan Nordheimer