Lunch has never been easier with this sheet pan meal by Ann Marie! It's Whole30, Keto and Paleo friendly. Perfect for weekly meal prep when packed into our microwavable Food Containers.
- 3 vegetables of choice (we used Brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower, Sweet Potato). You'll want about 1 cup of each.
- 2 pieces of Salmon (4-6 ounces per piece)
- Herb of choice (we used rosemary)
- Chopped garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F
Cut up your 3 vegetables into bite-sized chunks and place in rows on a baking sheet
- Add your salmon to baking sheet
- Thinly slice your onion and sprinkle on top of your veggies and salmon
- Sprinkle with herbs and garlic
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Pack into your Inka Food Containers for an easy lunch on-the-go!
Recipe and food styling by Ann Marie Elaban – a food stylist, content creator, and crafter in Cleveland, Ohio.