An edible gift perfect for the holidays, this peppermint bark has that minty spice you crave come December, with layers of chocolate to bring you comfort. Spread holiday cheer and gift them in our Containers - just don't expect to get it back.
- 4 ounces dark chocolate (ideally above 70%), roughly chopped
- 4 ounces white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 4-6 candy canes, crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried peppermint (optional)
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Use a double boiler or microwave to melt the dark chocolate until silky and smooth.
- Spread the melted dark chocolate evenly onto the parchment paper in a rectangular shape of about 12 x 9 inches. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Use a double boiler or microwave to melt the white chocolate until silky and smooth. Spread the melted white chocolate evenly onto the dark chocolate layer.
- Top with crushed candy canes and sprinkle with dried peppermint. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until the bark has completely set.
- Cut into large squares and store the peppermint bark with parchment paper in your INKA food containers.
Noreen Wasti is a recipe developer, food stylist, writer, and content creator in NYC.