Creamy, buttery and only requires a handful of ingredients. This is the Thanksgiving dish you can't go wrong with.
- 4 LB medium sized potatoes
- 2 packs herb-garlic cheese
- 6 TBSP softened butter
- Chives for decoration
- Salt & pepper
- 1 3/4 cup buttermilk
- Boil potatoes in salted water for 20 to 25 min.
- Drain. Cool, then peel potato skin.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Press potatoes using a potato ricer in a bowl. Lightly fold cheese, butter (4 tbsp), salt, pepper & chives into potatoes. Stir in 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 cups buttermilk.
- Spoon mixture into a greased baking dish. Add remaining butter on top & cover dish with foil Step 5: Bake for 30 min. Uncover & bake 10 more min.