These crudité and watermelon skewers are your new late-summer staple. Bursting with flavor from Brightland's balsamic vinegar and olive oil, they pack perfectly in our elevated foodware for al fresco enjoyment!
For the crudité:
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup packed parsley and cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeño, ribs and seeds removed
- 2 cloves garlic
- juice of one lime (or two – get lots of limey goodness in there!)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Brightland's ALIVE olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- Brightland's AWAKE olive oil, for drizzling
- raw seasonal vegetables for dipping (we used broccoli, carrot, endive, cucumber and radish)
For the skewers:
- watermelon, cubed
- feta, cubed
- mint leaves
- Brightland's RAPTURE balsamic vinegar
- Pulse all crudité ingredients in food processor - except AWAKE oil - until incorporated and mostly smooth.
- Add additional oil or water depending on ideal consistency and transfer to Container.
- Cut vegetables for crudité and transfer to a Food Container.
- Alternate cubed watermelon, feta, and mint leaves on short skewers.
- Just before eating, drizzle skewers with balsamic vinegar and dip with ALIVE oil. Enjoy!
Recipe, photography, and food styling by Gabby Phi