- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup almonds
- ⅔ cup dried cherries (sub cranberry)
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup melted coconut oil (or other neutral oil)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, almonds, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Pour in oil and honey. Mix until evenly distributed, then transfer to baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 20 min until golden brown, stirring halfway through and adding coconut flakes. Let cool completely.
- Top with dried figs, then break granola down to desired size. Store in airtight container at room temp for 1-2 weeks. Enjoy!
Photography and Food Styling by Suzi Hyun
Words by Emilie Swan