If you loved Emily Mariko's viral Salmon recipe then these Crispy Salmon Spring Rolls are for you! Perfect for an on-the-go lunch or to impress your dinner party guests.
- 4 oz Salmon
- 1 tsp green onions
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 tsp cilantro
- Maldon salt
- 6 rice paper wraps
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 seaweed wraps
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chili oil
- Heat sesame oil on high heat in pan
- Season the salmon with salt and place in pan skin down, flip once pink in the middle. Cook thoroughly until golden.
- Dip rice paper in water accordingly. You want it to be soft, but not drenched.
- Place seaweed paper, avocado slice, salmon, and jalapeno and fold.
- Fry in the same pan you cooked your salmon in until crispy on all sides.
- Make the dipping sauce using sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, & chili oil. You can also use this sauce with cucumbers for a nice side.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions, and cilantro.
- Serve & enjoy!
|Recipe and food styling by Ali Primrose – Founder of Lyke Minded|