This warm, southern dish makes a perfect side for any Thanksgiving dinner– whether you're spending it solo or with friends.
- 24 OZ cornbread or biscuits
- 2 TBSP unsalted butter
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 3 large celery stalks chopped
- 2 TBSP ground dry sage
- Salt & pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 3 1/2 cup any veg/chicken stock
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375°. Melt 2 tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, celery, & salt. Cook for 10 min.
- Roughly tear cornbread or biscuits into 1" pieces into a large bowl. Scrape vegetables into bowl. Add sage, pepper, & salt (2 tsp). Gently toss to combine.
- Whisk in eggs, vegetable stock & vinegar in a medium bowl. Drizzle over cornbread mixture & gently toss again.
- Spoon mixture into baking pan. Bake for 45-55 min.