Nutrient dense, warm and rich in flavor, this soup is perfect for fall. Enjoy with crusty sourdough or lightly toasted almonds. We like to make a batch on Sunday and eat throughout the week!
- 1 large cauliflower chopped
- 3 TSP olive oil
- 1 TSP sea salt
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 large carrots chopped
- 2 TBSP ginger chopped
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 TSP ground turmeric
- 4 TBSP Thai curry paste
- 5 cups veggie stock (sub chicken stock)
- 15 OZ can coconut milk
- Sliced green onion for garnish
- Roughly chop cauliflower, add oil & salt in oven pan. Put in oven without pre-heating until cauliflower is well roasted.
- Sauté the onions, carrots and garlic in a pot. Add the spices.
- Deglaze the pan with a bit of stock. Add the rest of the stock.
- Add roasted cauliflower to the pot & puree the soup until creamy.
- Add coconut milk & season with salt. Enjoy!