For your holiday honey or health-conscious friend. Whether you fancy yourself a baker or not, the 2 ingredients makes for an instant hit.
- Melted chocolate
- Rinse strawberries thoroughly & pat with paper towels until dried completely.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips & coconut oil. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
- Dip strawberries in melted chocolate & place on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set (about 30 min).