The Lunch Kit
Everything you need for dining al fresco (or al desko). Complete with modular InvisiSeal Food Containers, Silverware, a Sauce Pot, Napkins and the Bag. Compliments on your lunchware are a thing now.
Silicone leather interior with microﬁber exterior
- 100% Vegan
- Materials made to last 10+ years of daily use
- Bleachable interior for easy cleaning
- Water resistant exterior with rust-proof hardware
- Fridge safe
Food Containers & Sauce Pot:
Tritan Copolyester body & removable silicone gasket
- FDA approved for babies; BPA & BPS free
- Leakproof, fridge & freezer safe
- Microwaveable and dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty on gaskets
30% Silk, 70% Cotton
- Machine wash, hang dry preferred
18/8 Stainless Steel, PVD plated gold
- Dishwasher friendly (top shelf preferred!)
- Produced with fair wages & no child labor
- Less than 3% material wasted during production
- Same quality as luxury leather goods & luggage
- INKA is a small, WOC-owned business
- PU, PVC & Neoprene food bags last 1 year before breaking. Ours lasts 10+
- Daily use helps keep over 7,000 plastic forks, 21,000 food containers, and 14,000 napkins out of the landfill
For however you want to carry it— crossbody, on the shoulder or tossed in your tote.
A place for everything— interior pocket for silverware, back pocket for phone, keys and CC.
Cleans up easy
Waterproof interior that handles all cleaning products— no sensitivities here.
Everything you need
Bye bye plastic bags. Our lunch bag is always appropriate, from the boardroom to happy hour to the subway.
Say goodbye to mom’s old takeout containers. Inka’s InvisiSeal technology — microwavable and dishwasher-safe too.
To-go cutlery that actually cuts! Our stainless steel utensils are reusable, recyclable and prettier than plastic.
The paper towel’s older and greener cousin. Our silk-cotton napkins come in a 2 piece set.
Commit to your condiments. BPA-free and 100% leakproof, because who eats salad without dressing?
Long and Short Straps
Long strap, short strap or no strap. From hand-held to crossbody wear, you’ve got options.
Commonly used for the upholstery on luxury yachts, our vegan silicone leather is made to withstand 10 years of salt spray and storms. It's never been used in the fashion industry before — it's 3x as expensive as leather, but 10x better for the environment.
For the outside of our bags, we sampled 40+ materials before discovering a sustainable alternative that looks as good, if not better, than leather. Meet our long-lasting waterproof, microfiber vegan leather.
The cleanest metal in the world and completely recyclable. We use 18/8 stainless steel which is perfect for being good at lunch: It’s rust resistant with a medium amount of shine. The matte gold finish is PVD electroplated.
When customers told us glass was too heavy we hunted down the best reusable, recyclable, toxin-free plastic around. Meet Tritan co-polyester. US made by the only company that 3rd party tests for toxins. BPA-free and FDA-approved - even for use in baby bottles!