Meet the paper towel’s older, cooler, greener cousin. The INKA reusable Napkin set was designed to go from fancy dinner parties to on-the-go lunches, sustainably. You’ll wonder why paper napkins were ever a thing.
30% Silk, 70% Cotton
- Infinitely reusable
- Hand wash or throw in the washing machine
- No bleach, please
- Machine dry on low or, better yet, hang dry outside
- Produced with fair wages & no child labor
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
- WRAP, SEDEX and AEON certified
- Compostable at end of life
- INKA is a small, WOC-owned business
- Use helps prevent 13 billion lbs of paper towels from going to landfill each year
Cleaning's a breeze!
Hand-wash or throw them in the washing machine with the rest of your clothes.
Does it all
Cleans up everything from messes on your dining tables to meals on-the-go.
Good for the planet
On average, people uses 80 rolls of paper towels each year. Our reusable Napkins are a major upgrade.